Re: can i statically compile the lib?

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 05:57:28 +0200

Hi,
> ok i did it the documents i must say very clear
> i compile with the HTTP_ONLY flag in wni32
> and the static lib is 480 KB (491,540 bytes)
> that is big for me is there any way to make it smaller ?
although the static lib might be big - if I create a DLL with VC6 this is only ~140kb which is perfectly ok; I guess (not actually tested) that if you link against this static lib then the resulting exe is a good part smaller; probably something about the 140kb which is the size of the DLL + the actual code size.
(this was compiled with HTTP_ONLY)

Guenter.