Re: proxy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:39:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran wrote:

And since you top-posted now, we lost the context.

> The interesting part here is that the implimentation works with *easy* *
> interface*. But, if i move the code to *multi interface *it is not working
> for the same proxy setting.

That wasn't mentioned in your mail at all. But if so, it certainly sounds like
a bug, but I've not been able to repeat that... Can you help out and see if
you can write up an example that uses public URLs/proxies or something that
can repeat this problem?

> Yes, as you said i tried telneting the server, and got following error.
>
> C:\>telnet 128.222.85.30 *Connecting To 128.222.85.139...Could not open a
> connection to host on port 23 : Connect failed*

You should telnet to the same port too, otherwise the test is pretty useless.