Re: Reg. libcurl.so.2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:53:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Vivek Katakam wrote:

> I am in need of libcurl.so.2 for solaris10 . I installed the latest curl but
> could not get the libcurl.so.2 library. Instead i got a higher verion.

If I were you I'd really reconsider my "need".

> I want to know which version of libcurl to install to have the libcurl.so.2
> library

7.11.2 was the last release numbered 2. Released roughly 4 years ago.

> and where it is available for solaris10.

I think you'll have a hard time to find a binary for it for most platforms
given its outdated status. You can build it yourself from source, source can
be found here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/download/?dir=archeology