Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:11:39 +0530 (IST)

    Hey, hi Linus, thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay! :)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> How did you verify that you don't actually receive an empty response from the
> server? Did you set a breakpoint in the callback?

   Well, just display (unit_sz * no_of_units) in the MessageBox, it is
always a positive integer.

My guess is, libcurl does not read entire data bytes from the socket in
one call, and those remaining bytes is what I receive in the second one;
or something like that...or does it have anything to do with
multi-threading?.

Thanks!

--
Regards