Make issue

From: Vijay <nags.vijay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:21:02 +0530

Hi,
Am trying to configure with this option in my machine unix
./configure --disable-ldap --without-ssl --without-zlib
if am doing this in command prompt its fine.

But when am trying to do inside a makefile of my own program its giving this
error.
Can anyone tell me please what might be the problem.

configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for make-ar... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for gawk... gawk
checking curl version... 7.18.0
checking build system type... Invalid configuration `make': machine `make'
not recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub make failed
make: *** [OBJ] Error 1

--
VIJAY