Re: write callback issues (was Re: A new problem)

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:49:03 -0700

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 06:37:07PM +0530, Prasad J Pandit wrote:
> Again, as I said earlier, I'm using linux command nc(1) for server, so
> it's actually me who sends/types the reply, manually.

Ahah. Are you sure you're simulating an HTTP 1.0 or 1.1 server correctly?
libcurl doesn't support 0.9 servers, real or simulated, and it's too easy
to mistype or misunderstand what the server would be sending. Please try
your program against an actuall HTTP 1.x server and see if you get the
same results.

>>> Dan