Re: Error 6 / Error 23 after long time running

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:34:08 -0700

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 05:11:44PM -0300, Arthur Rodrigues wrote:
> I am pretty sure the problem isn't on the network nor in the server, nor in the
> amount of free sockets.
> I'm not using c-ares, actually had never heard of it before.. do you recommend
> it???

Your curl --version output shows you're not using it right now. It directly
affects DNS resolves which seems to be the biggest problem you're facing
(error 6), so you could try enabling it and seeing if the problem goes away!
You should also try using a newer version of curl at the same time--7.15.1 is
2½ years old and lots of bugs have been fixed in that time.

>>> Dan