Re: check internet connection with curl

From: Meir Yanovich <meiry242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:48:06 +0200

well all i like to do is simple ping/echo test to see if there is
internet connection
something like "ping www.google.com" check if im getting response and
keep doing it
every N seconds .
the problem with this that i dont what to flode google with pings
and also i dont know if google decide to change there domain name to
something else
then my application will not work.