Re: Busy looping bug in multi_socket interface

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:07:29 +0200

2008/5/6, Christopher Palow wrote:

> I don't know if Yang is being sarcastic or not. If he's not being sarcastic
> how is this patch? I use epoch for both /* splay the lowest to the bottom
> */ and KEY_NOTUSED. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that but
> I think it's fine.

No. I wasn't sarcastic at all.

All that I tried to say is that if we needed C K&R compatibility we
could not use a timeval struct argument passed by value and we would
need the 'two longs hack'. And that C89 supports passing struct
arguments by value, and that C89 compatibility is very fine for this
project.

Please, resend this last patch as a file attachment, otherwise it gets garbled.

--
-=[Yang]=-