Re: probs. building libcurl w/gssapi on win32

From: David Rosenstrauch <darose_at_darose.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 20:46:41 -0400

David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>> I think the problem here is that the GSS code in libcurl hasn't been
>> used with native Windows before!
>
> Well, I'm testing it out for you now! :-)
>
> Seriously, though, it looks like we're going to need this at my job for
> a project we're working on, so there's a good chance I'm going to be
> hammering on getting these aspects of curl's functionality working in
> the coming weeks (i.e., building on win32, and GSS and SPNEGO support).
> If that does in fact come to pass, I'll be happy to send some bug fix
> patches your way to get this stuff cleaned up in the code.

Hey, well good news: I was finally able to get libcurl built with
GSSAPI/SPNEGO support on Windows ... and the SPNEGO functionality seems
to be working great too!

I did have to tweak the code in a few spots to get it to compile,
though. Will submit you a patch with my tweaks when I get a spare moment.

Thanks again for your help earlier.

DR