Re: scp transfers not working

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:21:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Eric wrote:

> The scp transfer starts to work, but fails near the end of the second block
> (the file is 50 meg). Most of the data of the first two blocks are written
> to disk at the server. I tried curl and it operated the same as my code.

Have you tried using one of the libssh2 example source codes and checked if
that can upload properly? It would help knowing if the problem is in libssh2
or in libcurl...

> The sftp transfer does work for me, but it is slow and cpu intensive.

SFTP is not a clever protocol (in general), and libssh2 has flaws in its
implementation of it. Then, you top it off, libcurl has some problems to use
it properly. See a recent entry added to KNOWN_BUGS.