Re: curl crash using multiple muti-handles when resolve host failed.

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:52:26 -0700

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:30:52PM +0800, Du xiaoyu wrote:
> I'm here to subscribe a problem. maybe this is a bug or my fault.
> My code crashed if I use multiple muti-handles ,
> when resolve host failed, my program will crashed.
> but if the network link is fine, even you create ten thread, every
> thing is ok.

For one thing, curl_global_init() and curl_global_cleanup() aren't thread
safe. Read their man pages to find the restrictions on when you may
call them. And there's no need to bother using the multi interface when
you're using pthreads.

This is a libcurl question, so replies should go only to that list.

>>> Dan