c++ libcurl: telnet

From: Julius Morales Reolizo <myst_frozenshadow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I tried libcurl on linux/c++ for telnet for a week now, btw, I am quite new; or should I say really new. I do not get results I needed. connection and reply from the server. Even that easy thing. I barely do more than connecting an http using the simplest example found at the net.
    Please help me. Even for connection and reply. It would be a celebration since all over the net I could never find an answer.
    Thanks for the time, and God bless to you all.