Re: c++ libcurl: telnet

From: Julius Morales Reolizo <myst_frozenshadow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

thanks, meaning for example I take Todd Papaioannou's simple example code.

      curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER, errorBuffer);
      curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, argv[1]);
      curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
      curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);should be fine?

All in all, while I keep the connection open (means till I cut the connection...), sends a command and reads data from stdin...

Sorry for the disturbance, I'm just an infant in libcurl compared to you guys... XD