Re: probs. building libcurl w/gssapi on win32

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 19:25:18 +0200

2008/5/23, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> Let's move on ...

I agree.

> Not sure if you're only looking for votes from devs, but if you're open to
> votes from the community at large, please count me as a positive vote.

No, not only devs.

From anyone that has worked or is working on this issue or takes the
time to test the patch and makes comments, good or bad, about it. This
includes you. Yes.

Of course, from anyone in the cURL Team.

Also from anyone who having posted twice before today to the mailing
list, does a minimal reasoning of his vote.

And most surely someone else who I'm forgetting about or not
specifically mentioning.

> Lastly, there's one final patch that I had to make to fix SPNEGO support
> (attached). Any questions/comments on it, please let me know.
> [...]
> +#ifdef HAVE_SPNEGO
> +#include <spnegohelp.h>
> +#include <openssl/objects.h>
> +#endif

Yes the SPNEGO support can only be compiled if OpenSSL is also available.

Attached is version 2 of the patch which would be commited if approved.

It includes with some mods your previous comments. The file name of
the new header is changed and also engaged in Makefile.inc to allow
proper compilation.

--
-=[Yang]=-