Re: c++ libcurl: telnet

From: Julius Morales Reolizo <myst_frozenshadow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>

To: libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 10:43:33 PM
> How can I send a command in telnet...

You pass the data you want to send on stdin and libcurl will send that to the
peer using telnet. It's bit of an awkward way to work with telnet, and I would
love to see the telnet support improved one day. But on the other hand, telnet
is not really a protocol that fits very well with the other protocols libcurl
supports (due to its interactivity and lack of authentication in the protocol
etc) so it's hard to make it go well with the general libcurl concepts IMHO.

I can see what the response the telnet gave me... by using while(!cin.eof()){...}
(I posted my code last tym)... The problem is sending the commands.
Its been days but I can't put a command to stdin and send it to the telnet...
Btw, recoding telnet_do() would be my major problem.... Thanks for the tym reading it...
Much more if you can help me... More power to you guys...