http operation using curl

From: Avinash Vijayvergia <avinashs36_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

I am trying to use curl for something very simple. My program should send an xml file to a http server and than get the response as an xml file and parse it. I have read curl tutorial at http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html and have seen example programs which came with my linux distro. I am not able to understand whether I should be coding using shell commands viz system(curl -d @abc.xml http://www.xyz.com) or using those APIs in example programs. Can someone please suggest me?

Thanks
Avinash