Re: c++ libcurl: telnet

From: Julius Morales Reolizo <myst_frozenshadow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 00:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

With the new code for telnet in http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-06/0016.html
can I address the missing last line a telnet site like rainmaker.wunderground.com
ahh... rewriting the telnet_do function on a guy like me doesnt really help...
cause I really dont get the code... struct after struct on different files...
I admit I dont have the knowledge of understanding it... pls help us newbies like me

furthermore, I really could not pass a command to libcurl.
how can I automate the commands on telnet (I tried pipes and redirection, and since I'm a newbie)
nothing works. everybody say pass it to stdin but I think I can't get their point...
if i can see some snippet it could really help...