RE: reg:libcurl sftp support for trusted hosts

From: <nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:11:29 +0530

Hi Dan

Thanks for your reply

What I am trying to achieve is ssh Server Authentication using libcurl,
I mean

Trust host authentication . And then after trusting the hosts I would do
a user

Authentication which will be a password authenticaiton. I am already
able to

do user authetication for SFTP , now I want to do ssh authentication.

I mean:
--------

If the trusted hosts are not conifgured then the ssh seesion should fail
and sftp transfer should
Terminate. Can I have a sample code for this? Or some clues how do
achieve this

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Nagarajan