Re: NSS support quirks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:25:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Arnaud Ebalard wrote:

> Hum, it may be sth else but it seems that both errors are related to the
> code we provided for CRL and issuer check, which is untested with the nss
> backend. We mainly took into account some comments sent by Rob.

Right, the missing CERT_* function comes from there.

My annoyance is really not directed towards anyone of you who have contributed
code to libcurl but on the NSS project that seems to be doing everything so
hard to find, see and track.

> As you might have noticed, building libcurl under Debian creates
> libcurl*-openssl and libcurl*-nss versions but does not provide any
> libcurl*-nss. Hence the lack of tests of our patches with nss.

I never build (lib)curl using what Debian ships so I have no idea about those
things! I build my curl stuff from CVS...