Re: NSS support quirks

From: Axel Tillequin <axel.tillequin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:45:03 +0200

2008/6/16 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> But isn't the nss headers always kept in its own subdir? They certainly are
> in my installation. So can't/shouldn't we access _all_ the NSS headers with
> nss/[header] to avoid these kinds of problems?

exactly.
(well, then the "nss-config -cflags" is wrong...but how cares)

IMHO, the include directive for external headers
should indicate where the header comes from,
so <nss/xxx.h> will never conflict whith other things.

BTW, when Arnaud told me about adding these functionnalities in curl,
i knew how to do it in OpenSSL and was curious about browsing
through gnutls and NSS. Testing the gnutls flavor was easy
but clearly nss is not so easy to deal with.
Sorry again for not testing this completely, we still need some NSS practice...

bye
axel