Re: SFTP commands

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:12:34 -0700

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:25:06AM +0530, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:
> Yes the sftp user has permissions and what I noticed is the permissions are
> getting changed but the
> Error still comes as below.

If the permissions weren't getting changed it would make more sense. It
could be a file path problem--a relative path that didn't match the server's
home directory, for example. Test case 614 tests chmod and it works
without an issue. Since the command is evidently being running, I don't
know why there would be a quote error being returned.

>>> Dan