RE: SFTP commands

From: <nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:15:00 +0530

Hi Dan
>>>I've looked through the code and discovered that the way curl changes
file attributes in SFTP isn't very efficient >>>and might cause this
problem under certain conditions. Rather than changing just one
attribute, it requests all >>>>>>>current attributes for the file,
updates the one requested, then sends ALL the attributes to the remote
server. >>>>>>I'll look at solving this by next week.

Thanks for the help do let me know as soon as u fix it .

Thanks in Advance
Nagarajan