Re: SFTP commands

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:41:24 -0700

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 04:15:00PM +0530, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:
> Thanks for the help do let me know as soon as u fix it .

I've checked in a change to the sftp code that might solve the permission
denied problem you were having, plus it makes the chmod command a bit
faster, saving a protocol round trip. If it doesn't solve the problem,
I don't know what else it could be. I'm glad you have a workaround, just
in case.

>>> Dan