LDAP Authenticate

From: <vromero_at_velneo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:10:21 +0200

 Hi,

I'm trying to use libcurl to authenticate a user in a LDAP, but I don't know how.

For example for a DN: cn = user, dc = root, dc = com (with a 'hello' password) I define the following URL

ldap://nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/cn=user,dc=root,dc=com?sub?!bindname=cn=user%2Cdc=root% 2Cdc=com
ldap://nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/cn=user,dc=root,dc=com?sub?!bindname=cn=user%2Cdc=root% 2Cdc=com,!bindpass=hello

But where we must put the password? In a libcurl parameter? in a url extension? I can not find documentation on this for libcurl, Is bindpass or x-bindpass extension valid?

Thank you