RE: OS/400 config/setup minor reordering patch

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:29:37 +0200

Yang Tse wrote:
> > > Ok to commit ?
> > I do not see what it improves, but if you think it does so, I'm OK !

> Certainly true at this point.

> It clears the way for the 64-bit curl_off_t patch, otherwise something
like this would need to be included in the 64-bit curl_off_t patch.

So commit !

> If you wish to trim it. Simply take in account that the 64-bit
curl_off_t patch will/might include system headers in setup.h between
the points where config-os400.h and setup-os400.h would be included.

Happily, large files are supported on OS400 in a quite standard way :-)

Thanks for taking care of this OS too !