Re: login works on all sites but one?

From: Blue Hawk <bluehawk204_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:59:39 -0400

>You might need to obtain a cookie from elsewhere on the site first. You

also might need a Referer: header on the POST, or possibly CURLOPT_POST301

I just set POST301 and had no luck. I then tried setting the referrer (then clear301 +set refferrer) no luck. Then i figured out i did something silly. I was doing setopt AFTER adding it to curl_multi_add_handle. Even tho the setopt changes i made after curl_multi_add_handle worked (like CURLOPT_HEADER and i believe CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION) i moved all my setopt data and it now works.

The way this site is designed there are many 301 so i know i'll need that command. Thanks for bringing that up and that was what made me realize i did that mistake with setopt

now i need to rewrite my url_fopen and login func because of this oversight in my lib.

Thanks Dan