How to control curl_easy_perform() and about multiinterface

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:27:12 +0530

Hi All,

I have one doubt here as Dan mention to come out control or control on
curl_easyPerform() application use writecall back function, progress
callback function and multi interface. Is it multi interface means multi
thread or we need to define like curl_multi_init(),
curl_multi_perform(multi_handle, &multi_handle)).

>You can use the callbacks to perform whichever other functions you
>need to do; the write and progress callbacks are probably the most useful
>to you for this. You could also use the multi interface and maintain almost

>complete control within your app without blocking within libcurl.

>>> Dan

Please specify me. Actually I want to control on curl_easyperform ()
according to our application without blocking within

Libcurl.

Thank you.

Regards,

--Ajeet Kumar Singh

The thing that you believe in always happen;

And the belief in that thing makes it happen.

Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting