issue with cached connection after CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION

From: Yehoshua Hershberg (yhershbe) <yhershbe_at_cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:33:13 +0200

Here is the scenario. I am using the multi interface, I issue a request
to a certain url and the request finishes with
CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION due to the CN in the server cert not
matching the URL. After that I place another request with a *different*
CURL handle and the request succeeds since it seems to be using the
connection from the first request which was apparently cached, even
though the first request failed verificatoin.

Any ideas?

-Josh

Josh Hershberg
Technical Leader