Re: Solaris 10 autobuild and aclocal memory exhausted

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:26:11 +0200

2008/7/28, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> > 4) A somehow corrupted autom4te.cache Not very likely but we
> > could try to let buildconf remove it, just to protect ourselves.
>
> I removed the cache (and all build-created files/dirs), but it still failed.

Anyway I've just committed a change to buildconf that removes files
generated on previous buildconf/configure runs. Even If this does not
help in this particular case, it will help under other circumstances.

> > 5) Strange inherited ACLOCAL_FLAGS. Buildconf could be
> > modified to show this.
>
> I'm no autoconf expert, but if you tell me how I can probably dig
> out the info.

I've also just committed a change that should also show the
ACLOCAL_FLAGS on other systems. So we can at least compare this.

> > Until this issue is sorted out, it would really help to have the
> > Solaris autobuild running more frequently than once a day. ;-)
>
> I can fix that, no problem.

Thanks :-)

--
-=[Yang]=-