State of things for release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:40:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

AFAIK, we have the following issues left to adress before the upcoming release
(planned for August), and I'm interested in getting some feedback/status on
them if you have any. Or indeed if you want to bring up any other not
mentioned issues we should also add to the list.

I'm especially interested on status of the work you're working on Yang, as
I've not really kept up lately!

The issues are kept up-to-date here:
         http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/TODO-RELEASE

But the current list looks like this:

144 - Help apps use 64bit/LFS libcurl!

145 - Phil Blundell's CURLOPT_SCOPE patch/work

146 - Yehoshua Hershberg's re-using of connections that failed with
       CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION

147 - PHP's bug report #43158 (http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43158)
       identifies a true bug in libcurl built with OpenSSL.