Re: Solaris 10 autobuild and aclocal memory exhausted

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:48:20 +0200

2008/7/30, Yang Tse wrote:

> 2008/7/30, Tor Arntsen wrote:
>
> > > WHat happens if you comment out with 'dnl' near line #140 the
> > > CURL_CONFIGURE_REENTRANT macro invocation in file configure.ac from
> > > current CVS ? Does buildconf succeed ?
> >
> > No, it still fails the same way.
>
> :-OOOOOOOO, please send me, offlist, the output of the run and also
> the contents of autom4te.cache once that buildconf has failed with the
> CURL_CONFIGURE_REENTRANT macro commented out in configure.ac
>
> No matter the size. Simply tar and gzip it.

After comparing traces.0 with the one I get, there is nothing
suspicious logged. As a matter of fact the trace file is nearly
identical to mine, with some very minor diferences which come from the
libtool version being used. And the obvious difference that at some
point your trace stops dead where mine still continues with its
bussiness.

No usefull info there. :-(

Have you tried to run buildconf using different shells, just in case
the shell is eating some characters in their way to m4 ?

--
-=[Yang]=-