Re: accepting/denying a http request based on content length header

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

>Dear Peter,
>
>>would anyone be able to point me in the correct curl option to receive
>>the header callback so i can build this functionality?
>
>Maybe this can help:
>
>###http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_getinfo.html

Aleks,

thank you for taking the time to answer my question. the documentation you
show seems to indicate that it can only be accomplished after a
curl_easy_perform (i.e. after the HTTP request has finished) i am looking
to perform my action mid-curl_easy_perform, and cut off the transfer
early if i discover i already have the same file or is large then the
limit set by the user.

Pete