Re: Limiting IP addresses CURL is allowed to connect to.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:17:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Sam Olsen wrote:

> That's a perfectly acceptable solution. I just figured it might be something
> others would find useful as well, in which case it would make sense to
> include support for it in libcurl itself.

Since URLs include host names that can resolve to multiple IP addresses, you
cannot actually tell what IP libcurl would use (even with the use of the
recently added CURLINFO_REDIRECT_URL) so it would have to at least partly be
based on libcurl functionality.

But I can't think of any obvious way to do this with the current set of
features...!