Support Of cURL on an embedded device

From: Nagaraj Math (RBEI/ECE2) <Nagaraj.math_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:39:10 +0800

Hello,
We have gone through many of the products which use cURL for transferring and receiving data using GPRS or some other media, but all the products would use either WindowsCE , linux or some operating system. Our requirement is, the hardware we are designing does not have an operating system running on it, we are using a microcontroller interfaced with a GPRS modem.
We would like to know whether you have tried running cURL directly on a microcontroller without having an operating system installed.
Can we have a cURL lib which would run directly on a microcontroller and transfer the data over the GPRS (Considering any GPRS modem has been interfaced with our hardware)?

Thanks and Regards,
Nagaraj