CURL_GOT_NOTHING problem

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:44:14 +0530

Hi All,

            Thank you Dan Fandrich for your help. I am working with curl
library for Https. I can able to connect with gmail secure server and other
secure servers and getting responses continuously. But I want to communicate
with one HTTPS server from which I have got license.

It is giving responses continuously if I try with browser. But if I work
with my board means, it is giving responses rarely.

Often it is giving CURLE_GOT_NOTHING error. Please let me know whether it is
because of Tcp level recv socket or SSL /Curl level problem. We are getting
Application data.

Thank you.

Regards,

--Ajeet Kumar Singh