Re: CURLOPT_SCOPE

From: Pramod Sharma <pramodsharma08_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:41:34 +0530

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:53:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Phil Blundell wrote:

> Daniel, did you get a chance to look at this new patch?

>Your patch has now been committed, with a few minor edits by me.

>Thanks!

Daniel ,
I have two question regarding this CURLOPT_SCOPE/CURLOPT_ADDRESS_SCOPE.
1. Why it have to be only long ? Can't user give interface name and we
change it internally to id , like eth0 can be changed to index id by
some system api's or I am missing something here ?
2. What about the proxy address scope id ? We have to give it in url
itself as there is no separate setopt for that ?

Thanks,
Pramod Sharma