Re: HTTPS with LIBCURL issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:59:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Aravinda babu wrote:

Please don't top-post!

> I tested with curlaskucert.c It is working fine. Actually when i get error
> CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION or CURLE_SSL_CACERT , am i able to access
> certinfo ? Because i set curl_easy_setopt with option CURLINFO_CERTINFO ,
> but i am not getting any server certificate information ?

You need to understand that the CURLINFO_CERTINFO work is just a patch atm,
it's not yet part of libcurl and it's not deemed ready for it. So you have to
put in some work and efforts of your own in order to get your stuff to work
and possibly to improve the certinfo code to behave as wanted.

I've tried to make the code always return that info, disregarding how the
certificate verification goes.