Re: Error when download file from server which have configured load balancing

From: <ianguo_at_linpus.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:35:06 +0800

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 22:38 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, ianguo_at_linpus.com wrote:
>
> > When we use http, the above codes works fine. But when use ftp, libcurl
> > fails. libcurl send request to server A:21, then A dispatch B:1234 to
> > response, but libcurl still try to connect server A:1234. It will certainly
> > fail, because the port 1234 of server A is forbidden to access.
>
> Can you please show us the exact commands and responses libcurl sends and
> receives during such a session?

I very sorry. The server's configuration was changed last night.
Currently, the load balancing configuration was removed, and only one
server is now available, so the error cannot recur.

Thank you (all of you) for your time and consideration! I will provide
more details about the problem when the servers are ready.

Thank you again!