RE: SegFault on RHEL 4 using 7.18.2

From: Glenn MacGregor <Glenn.MacGregor_at_sonos.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:20:38 -0400

Daniel,

I used a src rpm which calls configure with the following options:

%configure --with-ca-bundle=/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
--enable-ldaps --with-libidn=%{curlroot}/staticlibs --without-libssh2
--with-gssapi=/usr/kerberos --enable-debug --enable-verbose
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/libssh2/include

I changed the --with-libssh2 to --without-libssh2 because I don't that
functionality and did not want to install the ssh2 library.

So it looks like debug and verbose are enabled, is there anything else I
could/should do to aid in debugging?

Thanks

 Glenn