RE: Is your company using libcurl!?

From: Gabriel Kälin <Gabriel.Kaelin_at_visonys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:59:49 +0200

Visonys AG is using libcurl for part of the reverse proxy functionality in its WAF visonysAirlock.

Thanks for the good quality and maintenance of libcurl!

Gabriel

visonys ag · application security solutions
ottikerstrasse 59 · 8006 zurich · switzerland
phone +41 44 366 88 25 · fax +41 44 366 88 99
gabriel.kaelin_at_visonys.com · www.visonys.com
safe and swiss.