Re: Largefile feature

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:41:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> So, what does the "Largefile" feature now mean in curl? 64-bit curl_off_t
> or 64-bit off_t?

Currently it means both: 64-bit curl_off_t AND 64-bit off_t. I think it makes
sense as it is a pretty good mapping to what it meant previously.

> Either one makes some sense.

Right, at least 64-bit curl_off_t could be useful separately. But... it is
now, since the size is now present in the public curl/curlbuild.h header!

> Largefile is also something that might be useful to have in curl-config
> --features, too.

Are there really any users of curl-config --features that would care?