Re: yangtse: curl/docs/examples 10-at-a-time.c, 1.7, 1.8 anyauthput.c, 1.6, 1.7 fopen.c, 1.11, 1.12 ftpuploadresume.c, 1.4, 1.5

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:59:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Yang Tse wrote:

> If the example should be using in some points a pointer to FILE instead of a
> pointer to file descriptor and later using fileno() is something I don't
> know. It much depends on the intention of example author.

We need to keep in mind that the purpose of the examples is to show how to use
libcurl. I therefore think we can leave some leeway in some of the portability
areas in the cases where the real solution is large and the "good enough"
solution is smallish.

This is meant as a general comment, not really pointing out these particular
changes as I haven't reviewed them in detail.