pipelining with proxy hangs

From: Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:41:21 +0400

Hello curl developers!

I have found bug in pipelining through proxy. Test application (based
on test530) is attached. Logs with and without proxy are attached as
well. I have transparent proxy. When running with http_proxy
environment variable not set test completes fine (it goes through
transparent proxy). When I set http_proxy variable test hangs after
the first downloaded is complete.

Looks like the second handle never gets out from WAITDO state.

I have tested libcurl 7.19.0, 7.18.2 is affected as well. I will test
CVS HEAD later, but I believe it is affected as well since 7.19.0 was
release just few days ago.

Regards,
  Dmitry