TODO-RELEASE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:25:35 +0200 (CEST)

Howdy,

Here's there current list of "issues" currently marked for attention before
the next release. As you can see, the list is fairly extensive so you'll
understand that we do appreciate all the help we can get to make it shrink.

157 - the CERTINFO patch as posted to:
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-08/0105.html

158 - Martin Drasar's CURLOPT_POSTREDIR work:
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-08/0170.html

162 - Craig Perras' note "http upload: how to stop on error"
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2008-08/0138.html

163 - Detecting illegal attempts at chunked transfers on HTTP 1.0
       (tests 1069, 1072, 1073)
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2008-08/0435.html

164 - Automatic downgrading to HTTP 1.0 (tests 1071 through 1074)

165 - "Problem with CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM and CURLOPT_APPEND" by Daniele Pinau,
       recipe: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-08/0439.html

166 - Cookies with bad expiry date treated as session cookies (and thus wrongly
       matches and get sent)

167 - pipelining with proxy hangs

168 - curl_easy_pause bugs

169 - curl crash when using sftp with socks. We need a Curl_plain_read() to
       use for the SOCKS code in the same style I made the Curl_plain_write()
       before.

170 - Two small items of interest for the webpage
       two mistakes in the curl.1 man page