libcurl : Issue with Threads and slower response time

From: Sandeep Kale <sandeep.skale_at_patni.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 15:04:18 +0530

Hi,

One more query for slower response time,

I am getting the below header in the response from the server,

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:52:05 GMT
 cache-control: private
 cache-control: no-cache
 cache-control: no-store
 cache-control: must-revalidate
 cache-control: max-age=0
 expires: Thu, 04-Sep-2008 13:43:32 GMT
 pragma: no-cache
 x-webobjects-loadaverage: 4
 content-type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
 content-length: 1829

What does the cache-control, pragma and x-webobjects-loadaverage mean in the
header?

I am sending only content-type ,content-length and Soap Action in my
request.
Currently I am getting correct response in 3.8 - 4 secs using libcurl , but
I need the response within 1.5 - 1.9 sec as the other code using Rouge wave
library brings the response in 1.8 secs.

Do I have to add some more information in the request header to help the
server to process my request faster?

-San.