Re: 7.18.2: Possible bug in converting a cookie's expires attribute to unix timestamp ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:12:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Jamie Lokier wrote:

> It seems better, faster, simpler and less likely to trip over environment
> and platform issues to just convert the `struct tm' directly to a `time_t'
> in GMT using a simple algorithm.

Ah indeed this is much nicer and less error-prone since using this we no
longer use any system/libc-provided function for the entire date parsing.
Thanks!

Attached to this mail is the patch against CVS that introduces Jamie's
function and removes the previous concept. I'll commit this soonish if nobody
objects.