Re: libcurl connect fails with libssh2 linking with libnnz10.so of oracle 10

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:27:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com wrote:

> I am using libcurl7.18.2 libssh2-0.18 versions for SFTP support . But when I
> run my applicaiton which links oracle 10 libnnz10.so. it results in a run
> time core dump after the Connect funtion call .

So it seems this "libnnz10.so" overrides a symbol that libssh2 was built to
use (probably originating in OpenSSL). I don't see how this is libssh2's fault
and certainly not libcurl's. Fix your linking/running environment to pick up
the right libs instead.

> Is this a known bug in libssh if so could u send me the patch fix for it so
> that I can update my libssh.

A) libssh2 is the lib we use for SSH functionality (the "2" is important since
    the name without the 2 is a totally separate project/library)

B) for libssh2 fixes and updates, see the libssh2 development and its mailing
    list.