RE: libcurl connect fails with libssh2 linking with libnnz10.so oforacle 10

From: <nagarajan.sreenivasan_at_wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:26:39 +0530

Hi

 So it seems this "libnnz10.so" overrides a symbol that libssh2 was
built to use (probably originating in OpenSSL). I don't see how this is
libssh2's fault and certainly not libcurl's. Fix your linking/running
environment to pick up the right libs instead.

included it fails . Is there any way I could debug this .

Regards
Nagarajan