Re: Detecting ssl connection errors in multi handle interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:40:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Axel Sauerhöfer wrote:

> How can I detect a ssl connection error ? I am using the multi handle
> interface. I tried to check the return value from curl_multi_perform but
> without success.

Allow me to quote http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

   curl_multi_perform(3) stores the number of still running transfers in one of
   its input arguments, and by reading that you can figure out when all the
   transfers in the multi handles are done. 'done' does not mean successful.
   One or more of the transfers may have failed. Tracking when this number
   changes, you know when one or more transfers are done.

   To get information about completed transfers, to figure out success or not
   and similar, curl_multi_info_read(3) should be called. It can return a message
   about a current or previous transfer. Repeated invokes of the function get
   more messages until the message queue is empty. The information you receive
   there includes an easy handle pointer which you may use to identify which
   easy handle the information regards.

We make a serious effort to create accurate docs for libcurl, please try
reading them first!